1. WordPress Developer
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
Digital Marketing Expert
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Digital Remarketing Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a complete understanding of remarketing campaigns, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads and Search Engine Optimization. Will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing online remarketing campaigns to generate maximum leads.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop, execute, and manage online remarketing campaigns on Facebook In-depth understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and other paid advertising dashboards.
- Manage campaigns from start to finish including forecasting, executing, monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing campaign performance Continuously improve ad copy, landing pages, and campaigns for optimal lead quality.
- Establish performance indicators for successful paid campaigns.
- Apply optimization techniques to ensure that campaigns deliver consistently and meet goals and objectives.
- Track and report on campaign performance, including monthly performance reports.
- Familiarity with impression share, negative keywords, conversion rates, goal setup, and other relevant metrics.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics, and other relevant tools.
Key Skills :
- Excellent analytical and optimization skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Content Development skill is an added advantage